From March 6, a number of quarantine restrictions are lifted
Baku/05.03.22/Turan: Due to the improvement of the epidemiological situation in the country, the operational headquarters under the Cabinet of Ministers decided to apply the next stage of mitigation measures under the special quarantine regime.
According to the decision, from March 6, the following is allowed:
- group and individual reception of citizens in state bodies;
- organization and conduct of religious funeral services, as well as funeral ceremonies in ceremonial halls, tents and other enclosed spaces;
- holding of all mass events, including sports;
- use of hookah equipment at public catering facilities;
- provision of massage services;
- entrance to the airport terminal of persons meeting and departing passengers.
the following restrictions are lifted:
- time and quantity restrictions related to the activities of cultural facilities, as well as cinemas, theaters and conference halls, recreation and entertainment venues, as well as children's entertainment centers (including those located on the territory of boulevards and parks), as well as children's and other entertainment centers, cinemas at large shopping centers;
- the number of places of religious worship and the percentage limit for places intended for simultaneous worship;
- holding festive ceremonies (weddings, engagements, birthdays, etc.)) time and number of restrictions associated with the holding;
- temporary restrictions related to the activities of public catering facilities, as well as restaurants, cafes, tea shops and other similar places, as well as restrictions related to gathering more than 6 people at one table;
- population density standards applied when accepting customers in catering establishments during the pandemic;
- Restriction on the implementation of educational and tutoring services with the participation of more than 10 people.
Only persons (with the exception of persons under the age of 18) who have a valid vaccination certificate confirming vaccination against COVID-19, or a document confirming the presence of immunity after recovery from COVID-19, or a certificate of contraindications determining contraindications to vaccination against COVID-19 can use the services (works) whose activities are permitted.
It should be noted that in the areas of business and services covered by the lifting of restrictions, other requirements established by the decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan (provision of COVID-19 passports at the entrance, use of masks in closed rooms, etc.) remain in force against coronavirus infection.
In order to ensure compliance with the requirements, appropriate control measures will be continued, in case of violations of anti-epidemic, sanitary-hygienic and quarantine regimes, individuals and legal entities will be held accountable in accordance with the Code of Administrative Offenses of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection, it is necessary to follow general rules, such as observing social distance and hand hygiene, as well as the recommendations set out in the Guidelines.-0-