From today begins public offering Qafqaz Inkishaf Banki

JSC Qafqaz Inkishaf Banki starts from December 27 this year to accommodate 40 million ordinary registered non-documentary shares of 1 manat, the BSE said.

The issue of shares is included in the quotation list of the exchange. According to the prospectus, placement will be by mass supply. Underwriting services will be provided by Chelsea Capital.

At full deployment of new shares authorized capital of the bank will increase by 3.7 times, and will reach 55 million manat.

The main shareholder is the chairman of the Supervisory Board Eldar Ismailov (57.3%), the remaining 42.7% are distributed between 9 shareholders. - 15B -


Leave a review


Follow us on social networks

News Line