Ministry of Emergencies urged the population to be vigilant in connection with the threat of carbon monoxide poisoning

Baku/11.27.19/Turan: The Ministry of Emergency Situations (EMERCOM) recognized the population to take precautions in connection with the danger of carbon monoxide poisoning.

As noted in the appeal, an increase in the population’s need for using natural gas due to the onset of the winter season increases the risks of carbon monoxide poisoning.

To avoid this, gas appliances must be in good condition and meet established standards.

The height of the room in which the gas appliance is located must be at least 2 m 20 cm.

In addition, the ventilation system must be in good condition.

In the bathroom, there should be a ventilation pipe, in the lower part of the door - a hole for airflow.

Emergencies Ministry experts recommend cleaning chimneys twice a year.

As reminds the Ministry of Emergency Situations, carbon monoxide is odorless and cannot be felt.

The treatment described the signs of poisoning: headache, dizziness, nausea, weakness. A person who has been poisoned by carbon monoxide should be taken to fresh air, freed from chained clothing, and an ambulance must be called immediately.

In case of danger, call 112. — 06D-

 

Leave a review

Social

Zorakılıq cəmiyyətdə nəyin göstəricisidir? – Mehriban Vəzir Çətin sualda



Əziz Bakı şəhəri sakini!

Siz də Qlobal İqlim Dəyişmələri ilə mübarizəyə öz töhfənizi verə bilərsiniz

Dear resident of Baku city!

You too can contribute to the fight against Global Climate Change

Дорогой житель города Баку!

Вы тоже можете внести свой вклад в борьбу с глобальным изменением климата

Follow us on social networks

News Line