Exchange quotation of IBA shares started to grow since November this year.

The block of IBA shares was purchased for AZN 0.30.

In July this year, the general meeting of IBA shareholders decided to distribute AZN 156.6 million in the form of dividends at the expense of profits for 2022.

Add that physical and legal entities own 3.4% of shares of the International Bank of Azerbaijan OJSC. The remaining 96.6% of shares are owned by the state represented by the Ministry of Finance (92.56%), the State Property Service under the Ministry of Economy (3.81%) and "Aqrarkredit" CJSC (0.23%).

The bank's authorised capital is AZN 1 billion 225.6 million. -08B-

 

Leave a review

Economics

Чего ждать после потери Авдеевки? - беседа с военно-политическим экспертом Олександром Мусиенко в "Çətin sual"



InvestPro Azerbaijan Baku & Turkiye Istanbul 2024 – two conferences in one shot


Əziz Bakı şəhəri sakini!

Siz də Qlobal İqlim Dəyişmələri ilə mübarizəyə öz töhfənizi verə bilərsiniz

Dear resident of Baku city!

You too can contribute to the fight against Global Climate Change

Дорогой житель города Баку!

Вы тоже можете внести свой вклад в борьбу с глобальным изменением климата

Follow us on social networks

News Line