Fire in Sumgait school

Today there was a fire in High School No 11 of the Sumgait city, the press office of the Interior Ministry reported. As a result of the fire, three students were poisoned by carbon monoxide and were hospitalized. According to the obtained information, the fire was caused by flames in in the school's electrical switchboard.

The investigation is underway. -16D04-

 

Leave a review

Social

Zorakılıq cəmiyyətdə nəyin göstəricisidir? – Mehriban Vəzir Çətin sualda



Əziz Bakı şəhəri sakini!

Siz də Qlobal İqlim Dəyişmələri ilə mübarizəyə öz töhfənizi verə bilərsiniz

Dear resident of Baku city!

You too can contribute to the fight against Global Climate Change

Дорогой житель города Баку!

Вы тоже можете внести свой вклад в борьбу с глобальным изменением климата

Follow us on social networks

News Line