Terrible fire in the center of Baku
Baku/04.03.12/Turan: One person died and another 31 were injured in a fire at the LocationBaku nightclub on Tarlan Aliyarbekov Street in the center of Baku.
The explosion that caused the fire occurred at about three in the morning.
The force of the explosion was so strong that the apartments above the nightclub were also damaged, as well as cars parked nearby.
According to the Prosecutor General's Office, one person died as a result of the fire, and another 31 received injuries of varying degrees.
TƏBİB (Joint Management of Territorial Medical Units) reported the hospitalization of 24 people. Another 7 refused inpatient care.
Of the 24 people admitted to hospitals, the condition of 6 is characterized as severe, 12 - moderately severe, 6 - stable.
Most of the victims have burn wounds.
Azerigaz PA stated that the cause of the tragedy was the explosion of a propane gas cylinder.
According to some reports, the facility opened just two weeks ago.—06B-