Qafqaz Inkishaf Banki has placed 50% of the announced issue of shares

Shares of Qafqaz Inkishaf Banki for a total of 300 thousand manats were posted on Monday on BSE.

Issue 3 million preferred non-documentary registered shares of a par value of AZN 1 passed state registration in December last year. According to the Exchange, all the shares were sold in two transactions (two investors).

Underwriting services were provided by Chelsea Capital LLC. Today posted 50% (1.5 million manat) announced issue. According to the legislation issue is held in case of placing half of it.

Paid charter capital, thus, reached 13.5 million manat. The main shareholder is the chairman of the Supervisory Board Eldar Ismailov (57.3%), the remaining 42.7% is distributed between nine shareholders. - 15B -


Leave a review


Follow us on social networks

News Line