Three people died from carbon monoxide
In the last two days from carbon monoxide, three people died and five others were hospitalized. The number of poisoning cases from carbon monoxide due to the onset of cold weather increased.
As the press service of the Interior Ministry said, two people died in the Tartar district on November 27. They are residents of the Kelbajar region, Ashyr Asadov and his wife Jahan.
One person died in Baku on November 26. She is a resident of Binagadi Leila Khalilova.
The main cause of the poisoning was poor ventilation or faulty gas furnaces and heating columns in private apartments.
Annually, carbon monoxide kills dozens of people in Azerbaijan. -03D04-