Armenian parliament approved sale of 20% shares of Armrosgasprom to Gasprom

Armenian parliament ratified the Armenian-Russian intergovernmental agreement, which envisages sale of 20% shares of ArmRosgasprom to Gasprom company.

The deal will allow Gasprom delivering gas to Armenia at the Russian prices, which is $189 per 1,000 cub.m.

According to the conditions of the agreement, the Russian government guarantees Gasprom’s natural gas deliveries to Armenia on conditions of full and timely payment by the Armenian companies.

The Armenian authorities decided to sell 20% shares in ArmRosgasprom closed-type joint stock company (JSC) as repayment of the debt worth $155 million to Gasprom, which was accumulated in 2012.

ArmRosgasprom is a gas supplier to Armenia. Until now Gasprom owned 80% shares of the company and the Armenian government owned the remaining 20% shares. In 2012 Russian natural gas deliveries to Armenia increased by 22.3% and totaled 1,967,200,000 cub.m.—0--

 

Leave a review

Economics

Чего ждать после потери Авдеевки? - беседа с военно-политическим экспертом Олександром Мусиенко в "Çətin sual"



InvestPro Azerbaijan Baku & Turkiye Istanbul 2024 – two conferences in one shot


Əziz Bakı şəhəri sakini!

Siz də Qlobal İqlim Dəyişmələri ilə mübarizəyə öz töhfənizi verə bilərsiniz

Dear resident of Baku city!

You too can contribute to the fight against Global Climate Change

Дорогой житель города Баку!

Вы тоже можете внести свой вклад в борьбу с глобальным изменением климата

Follow us on social networks

News Line