BTC transported 250 million tons of oil

In the first half via the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) transported 14,543,140 tons of Azerbaijani oil (minus 4.2% compared to the same period last year).

As stated in the State Oil Company (SOCAR), the transport peak was in June - 2,343,834 tons, of which 301,587 tons - Turkmen and Kazakh oil. In total, from June 4, 2006 (commissioning BTC) the tube passed 249 684 733 tons of oil.

There is also evidence of shipment of the oil terminal of Ceyhan. In the first half shipped 14,282,527 tons of oil (minus 4.8% compared with the first half of last year), in June - 2,579,385 tons of Azerbaijani oil. In January-June this year from the terminal, it was generally after putting into operation of the BTC pipeline from the terminal was shipped 247,426,441 tons of Azerbaijani oil.

The length of BTC pipeline is 1,768 km, of which -443 km in Azerbaijan, in Georgia - 249 km, in Turkey - 1076 km. Its capacity exceeds 50 million tons of oil per year.

The project participants are: BP (30.1%); SOCAR (25.00%); Chevron (8.90%); Statoil (8.71%); TPAO (6.53%); ENI (5.00%); Itochu (3.40%); ConocoPhillips (2.50%); INPEX (2.50%), Total (5.00%) and ONGC (2.36%). - 17D-

Leave a review


Follow us on social networks

News Line