Qafqaz Inkishaf Banki has placed 40% of the announced issue of shares

Shares of Qafqaz Inkishaf Banki totaling 200,000 AZN were posted on Nov. 28 on BSE.

The issue of 3 million preferred non-documentary registered shares of a par value of AZN 1 passed state registration in December last year. According to the Exchange, all the shares were sold in a single transaction (one investor).

The underwriting services were provided by Chelsea Capital LLC. Today they have posted 40% (1.2 million manat) of the announced issue.

The paid charter capital thus reached 13.2 mln. The main shareholder is the chairman of the Supervisory Board Eldar Ismailov (57.3%), the remaining 42.7% is distributed among 9 shareholders. -15B -


Leave a review


Follow us on social networks

News Line