SOCAR increased oil export via BTC by 163,000 tons

In January 2014 SOCAR exported 1,592,000 tons of profitable oil via the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) pipeline.

SOCAR reported that export via the pipeline increased by 163,000 tons against January 2013. In January 2013 export totaled 1,429,000 tons.

In January 2013 SOCAR exported 19,748,000 tons of profitable oil via BTC.

The oil pipeline is 1768 km long, of which 443 km are located in Azerbaijan, 248 km in Georgia and 1,076 km in Turkey. The shareholders of BTC Co pipeline company are BP (30.1%), SOCAR (25%), Chevron (8.9%), Statoil (8.71%), TPAO (6.53%), Itochu (3.4%), ONGC (2.36%), ENI (5%), ConocoPhilliрs (2.5%), Inрex (2.5%) and Total (5%). –0--

 

Leave a review

Economics

Qubad İbadoğluna qarşı yeni ittiham? – Qardaşı Qalib Bayramov Çətin sualda



InvestPro Azerbaijan Baku & Turkiye Istanbul 2024 – two conferences in one shot


Əziz Bakı şəhəri sakini!

Siz də Qlobal İqlim Dəyişmələri ilə mübarizəyə öz töhfənizi verə bilərsiniz

Dear resident of Baku city!

You too can contribute to the fight against Global Climate Change

Дорогой житель города Баку!

Вы тоже можете внести свой вклад в борьбу с глобальным изменением климата

Follow us on social networks

News Line