Fire in shopping center AMAY

This afternoon there was a fire in the largest mall owned by the group of companies AMAY in the Khatai district.

The fire happened at about 10.30 on the fourth floor of the building. However, after half an hour the fire was extinguished by the fire brigade.

A source in AMAY told Turan the fire occurred as a result of a short circuit in the electrical network in the gardener’s room. This is on the eighth floor of the building, where there is a hall with green spaces and special personnel caring for the plants.

As a result of the fire the building suffered minor damage.

Note this building also includes the office of public services to the population, Asan Khidmet, of the premises of which the visitors were evacuated.

Note that the AMAY Group President Abdulla Abdullayev was arrested on April 4 this year.

He is accused of embezzlement and abuse of power, and in particular misuse of a credit in the amount of 3 million manat.

On September 8 the Binagadi District Court extended the preventive measure against Abdullayev for another three months. -05B / D-

Leave a review


Follow us on social networks

News Line