By July 1, GDP Exceeded 26.3 Billion Manat

The State Statistics Committee published the figures on the gross domestic product of the country in the first half of 2015. According to official figures, nominal GDP from January to July amounted to 26.3 billion manats (+ 5.7% YTD).

The increase was done mainly by the non-oil sector (+ 9.2% with a specific weight of 66.9% of GDP). The remaining 33.1% was oil with growth by 1.3%.

In the structure of the "total pie" the largest share (37%) belonged to services, the share of the industry accounted for 36%, construction - 12.5%, taxes - 8.4%, and agriculture - 5.6%. --17D-

Leave a review


Follow us on social networks

News Line