Accord Corporation has a new "daughter"

The Ministry of Taxes registered LLC Accord Novanord Construction on May 27. Thus, the number of subsidiaries Licen Corporation Accord reached 28.

According to public data public registry of commercial legal entities, the new "daughter" Accord Corporation has a registered capital of 25 000 manats and located in one of its offices in Baku. The manager is a citizen of Turkey Salih Serdar Cakmak.

Accord was founded in 2004 and its shareholding was completed in December 2006. In 2011, in the structure of its shareholders a majority stake (51%) fell into the hands LLC VIP Real Estate. The remaining 49% is divided equally between two individuals. The corporation is managed by Ashraf Kamilov. General meeting of its shareholders is scheduled for next week.

Accord has offices in six countries. The corporation has set up branches and companies in five countries. The company owns many enterprises producing building materials in Azerbaijan. It is also an active participant in public infrastructure projects. - 08B -

Leave a review


Follow us on social networks

News Line